Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ok I really wanted a post on 1-1-11. I am adding to my list.

Today I was reviewing the year on Sherri's blog and found more that have been on my list for a while.  I love Sherri's blog as she seems to use colors and patterns that speak to me.  It is incredible.  This quilt is by a fig tree quilt called "paper roses."

Here is another version of the Modernday diamonds quilt I told you was on my list yesterday.

this pattern called ""al a mode" is by  Camille  I think.  This  has been on the list since I first saw it on Sherri 's blog last year. 

I am going to have to quit reviewing the blogs now or I will surely fail with my 2011 list.  These quilts were made by Sherri.
Good luck to you all.
Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Jan! I love Sherri's stuff too. Did you know she stopped by the shoppe I think it was last year...and even did a blog post on it.
    I can't wait to see your quilts when they are done!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so glad to have found your blog. I love quilts and have them in almost every room in my home. I have made several as well but would never share them online. Yours are amazing and the ones from the other blogs as well. I am very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last quilt so beautiful.
    I must check out that blog you recomended.
    Now to and start one of your quilts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilts on your to do list. Wishing you many happy hours of sewing in 2011.

    ReplyDelete