Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 7, 2011

Posting to tell you about another blog.

Remember my dil holly who makes those amazing mini albums? Mini album and more and a paper bag album.  Well she has started her own blog.  She is so talented and can do just about anything she puts her mind to. I can't wait to see what she will do next.  Give her a visit if you get a minute.  I think she may be teaching a class at the Quilt Walk this year. 

Becky sent me some pictures of the projects she did over the holidays.  She was fast and did some way cute quilts and gifts. She even quilted them herself.  Way to go Becky. I have been working on getting them resized. 






Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. All these projects are beautiful.
    I will go and check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff, will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I'll have to check out her blog! I love the Lakers quilt. I have made a few of those for the Laker-crazy men in my house, but with obviously different patterns. I may have to use her modified Irish chain idea. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does beautiful work. I'll check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete