Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 30, 2011

It is up! The classes are posted. Now how do I choose?

 Quilt Walk Quilt Classes
Oh my, there are baskets, and bags even one crocheted from fabric.  There is a class in Brazilian Embroidery. I have seen the awesome memory album and  there are more quilts that I am sure I have to do. There are just not enough hours in the festival.  They are even having classes to teach you to use your own sewing machine to quilt your quilts.  I know many of you already do that but I have only hand quilted quilts and now I send them out to the professionals.  Maybe I should give that a try. 

Right off I can see a conflict on Saturday.  I have wanted to do a hunters star (#55) quilt for a long time.  Last year I saw this fantastic black and white quilt (# 50)that I put on my list.  Then on the same day at the same time there is Judy's purse (very cute) (#59) and Pam's basket(#54).  How do I make a decision.  Very often I will wait until the one I want is full.  I vowed not to do that this year but maybe that will narrow down the choices.  I am going over to feast on all the eye candy over there and check out all the classes. Be sure to click on the quilts to get a better picture.  I will post more about them later.  I hope you like it as much as I do.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment