Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 21, 2011

Our guild is going to do a black and white with a box of crayons, block of the month.

don't you think that sounds like a fun idea. Each month we will be doing a different block and use black and white.  Each guild meeting we draw one crayon and that is our accent color for that month. This month we are doing Jacobs ladder as our block. Here are three that were done as examples. It is so fun to see different ways they can be done. I drew out a pink, it said carnation pink, not what I would usually choose but I do have some in the stash. I picked one for a friend who was unable to come and she got an aqua. I can't wait to get started. Maybe that is what I will do at sew night next week.
I will begin our show and tell pictures next time.

enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. How fun - that is just a great idea! And, I love those blocks. The black and white with an accent color is really cute! Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete