Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yes! I have a finish. I had not had one in so long I was beginning to feel like a fake

quilt blogger.  This one was fun to make.  I am trying to begin labeling my quilts and I like the idea of naming them also.  What do you think I should name this one?  I am not sure yet who will get dibs on this one.  I am hoping to get some of the new moda labels they are so very cute. 

Tonight is quilt guild meeting so watch for it tomorrow and prepare to be amazed! 

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I love this! I actually just worked up this block on a quilt in EQ tonight-what an odd coincidence. Mine wasn't with the wonky sashing though-I love that about yours. I didn't know about new moda labels-will have to look that up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finish it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what someone suggested on 2 peas, Sunburst, it suits it.
    I started documenting my crafts about 5-10 years ago. I wish I would have done it before then, neat to see everything I had done.
    I am sure one of those talented women at your quilt guild will come up with the perfect name.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starburst, it makes me think of my granddaughter picking out the lemon and strawberry pieces in the Starburst roll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about " hello,starshine" Wasn't that song popular back in our day

    ReplyDelete