Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 28, 2013

last sew night of the month--Any one else think the month went fast?

Becky said she finished this top only minutes before she came tonight.  It is from a class she took at the Cedar Chest quilt retreat this winter.  It is one of Melissa Corry's patterns.  It is pretty awesome.  I think she said it is called twisted Irish chain.



















She pulled this scarf off her loom so Marylou could show her how to do a new design.  This one had been on the loom for a very long time.

  This is the cat wall hanging that Rochell came up with this week.  I like it a lot.
 Here is the finished pumpkin wall hanging you have seen before.
 Rochelle is down to the binding on her Kaffe quilt. 

 Jerilu is working on dish towels.  Look at these cute patterns she found at the Corn Wagon in Springville.




Working on the looms. 

  I finally got my braid quilt top together.   I think it should have been wider or shorter.  I really like the aqua plaid fabric. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Becky, your Braided Irish Chain is fantastic!!! I just love it!! So glad I got to see your finish!!

    ReplyDelete