Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I sent my registration in for the Quilt Walk, now

I can hardly wait until June.

I am going to take 2 of the machine quilting classes with Renae Allen.  I have never tried this before so I hope it is awesome.  I actually know the class will be awesome, what I hope is that I am a little bit awesome.

Here is a sneak peek at the opportunity quilt.  I am in love with this fabric and am throwing my hat into the ring on this one.  Jerilu is just doing the binding and it will be finished.

This is a box of all the kits Shannon is putting together for her classes.  I think this box is full of this wall hanging.

I know that they have had many lots of registrations come in already so if there is a class you really want sign up.


1 comment:

  1. I have already signed up for 2 classes. Can't wait, had a great time last year.

    ReplyDelete