Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 16, 2011

I am back from market, it was awesome

This is what the floor looked up from up above and on one end. 

I got home last night,  crawled into bed and then had a four hour nap this afternoon.  I am finally up to actually putting words on the computer.  This will be short but sweet.  Just a few pictures to help you imagine.

this is a quilt I coul look at for a  long time there is  so much interest in the fabric.

I love the 3D look of these.  I don't think I have seen this done with separate colors inside the blocks before.
I love the way the colors come together in this.  I have such a hard time with colors but I like this combo.  Solids with texture ( or the look of texture) seemed to be everywhere.
I think I took all three of these pictures at the Whirligig Designs booth.

I do have lots more but I will never make it to work if I don't get some sleep.  I hope it is not a joke after my four hour nap.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you got to go to Market! I've loved seeing all the pictures on everyone's blogs. Thanks for sharing, and looking forward to seeing more after you have a chance to rest up a little bit.

    ReplyDelete