Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Have you noticed the new button on my side bar? It is Happy Hugs

for Chemo Quilts.  One of our teachers at quilt walk is Emily Bailey.  I am quoting Emily's blog "  I've started having Happy Chemo Sew ins to make quilts for Happy Chemo, an organization that gives gifts to cancer patients.

  To help contribute to this charity you can come to a "Sew In." We will have a room at the Quilt Walk Festival where you can come and sew on a quilt, contribute fabric, quilt on a quilt or anything you think would be helpful. 


(this image came from moda bakeshop)



 
(this one is a google image I think it is from artfire)


I have a stack of bow tie blocks to contribute.  I am trying to decide whether to just sew them together or have a plain block spacing between them.  I think this will be lots of fun so if you have some extra fabric, time, talent to share, or anything you would like to contribute to the "Sew In"  come on in and sew.  Look for the Happy Chemo Quilt Sign. 

 Enjoy Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment