Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tonight is our Panguitch Sew night--yea!

I have missed the last two nights so I am really excited to see what everyone is working on.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have pictures to post.

This quilt is from a class taught by Jill Cox at the 2009 quilt walk festival.
I have such a hard time seeing the layout of my blocks when I am just looking at them.  I have found that if I take a picture and put it on my computer it is easier to see where changes need to be.  

this is a class taught by Claudia last year also, 2009.  It is called pic up sticks.  I had to check it out before it was quilted to make sure the zigs zagged the right way. 

BTW  my stash is happily nesting inside 4 rather large sterlite containers.  My projects, however, have not yet found a home.  Hopefully today.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some really cute quilts. I love the red and blue zizag combo. Do you remember the name and do you know if there is a pattern available?

    ReplyDelete