Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I made a mistake... Maybe not just one.

Well this is by far not the first or the last.....

Remember the other day when I was telling you about the cute little quilt shop in Cedar City.  I said it was stitichin up,  well the name is really stitchin it up.  Sorry Kim.
 I was actually rearranging my stash again because the bins I had used were so big I could not lift them.   In the process I found a card from Kims shop.

I also told you I had seen the santa hat on Nedra's blog.   It wasn't on hers but I can't find the hat to tell you who's it was.  I will keep looking. Sorry Nedra I was confused you always have such good things to show. I plan to work on the first two BOM's next sew night since I didn't accomplish any thing last time but  visiting and looking through the books.  Oh wait I was practicing a healthy lifestyle.  Mission accomplished.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment