Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Have I said," I love sew night?" Well I do.

It is so nice to get out and just enjoy the friends, the projects and talk about quilts and kids and what ever else. 

I am still working on learning how to use my new machine so I took a quilt to bind.  You know how I feel about binding.  It was a great way to get some painless binding time in. 

Show and tell is pretty informal here but it is  great to see what everyone has done. 
My friend Jolene took her first quilt class at the quilt walk this year.  She has made pillow cases for her granddaughters and two table runners.  I am not sure why I only have pictures of the pillow cases.  I will add her other things when I can get a picture. I think we have a new quilting convert.

Dianne took this feathered star class at the festival and is using the boots on the corners.  she is auditioning fabric for the borders. 
MaryLou made this from charm packs but could not remember the line.  it is bright and springy IRL.
Another great quilt by marylou.


Claudia put this together for an auction.  You can't see it here but look hereto see the fish.  The rest of the fabric looks like bubbles too.  For those that don't know.  Panguitch is the word for "big fish" in the ute language.  Our lake is known for good fishing.

I will add more later. 
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You are so good! Thanks for taking pictures of our fun. I throughly love our nights of sewing!

    ReplyDelete