Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Can organization come from choas?

I know you cannot organize clutter but I refuse to put my projects, stash etc.  in the clutter catagory.  However it is beginning to look like it.  The whole living room looks like this and I am going to begin organizing as soon as I get the rest of it out of the closet.  Oh my!  I am a much better starter than finisher.
  Lana called to ask about a pattern I had done a few years ago.  I went to reach for one of the blocks to take. It wasn't where I thought,  this is what happened.  I just kept digging.  Now I am not sure it will all go back together.


If you can see these are quilts that just need binding.  I am a binding procastinator.    

Wish me luck.  I have four containers.   I have a feeling I will need more.  Where did all this come from?  Each piece or project is beloved in some way,  so I am not parting with much. 

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to show you a picture of my sewing room! I wouldn't say this is a complete disaster. Send those quilts my way, that is my favorite part. I can't wait to get a quilt back from the quilters just so I can bind it. Matter of fact I just bound two this week. Really, call if you need the help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call it Quilters ADD. We are all so much better at starting than finishing. I confess, I have several quilts that only need a binding and label to be done, and they just sit and wait patiently.

    ReplyDelete