Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 10, 2010

quilt show, trunk show, show and tell, oh my


Claudia was surprised with this awesome quilt from some of the past and present teachers at the festival.   This is the Quilt Walk Festival's 13th year.    I think it gets better every year.

Bright and early this morning classes began.  Nanette taught this class called mixed bag from her pattern.  Here is Shannon with her completed bag.  She finished in no time. 


Virginia Olsen did the trunk show.  She is quite a character.


Love these colors.Pictures don't do this quilt justice.  She thinks we should have a class on the braids.


More quilt pictures tomorrow.  Enjoy the Quilt Walk Festival!


5 comments:

  1. beautiful quilt. i love them and admire anyone who can do them. i really don't have the patience for it. i won one from a school fair one year (my son's elem school) and i love it. use it for nappin on the couch. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilts! I read your post at two peas. I see you've figured out the background part of blogging. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love quilts. I also love to go into quilt shops, they just seem to relax me and bring me to a special place.
    I have done a couple of large block quilts but nothing this detailed. These are all really beautiful.
    This is my dream to one day do a detailed quilt, yup I have to live forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to start this blog. Good luck with it. This was my first year here, I'm making plans for next year already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't tell you how impressed I am with Claudia. And not just her, everyone. I felt so welcome and appreciated. That means a lot.

    ReplyDelete