Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I found Quilts Etc.

I am in SLC and I found this great quilt shop. I took some pictures but barely scratched the surface they had many more quilts . These two were labeled boys and their toys.   Pretty darn cute.
I was really drawn to the colors in this one.  It felt calm and peaceful

I'm loving the stars and stripes on this one.  I think this may have to go on my list.  And boy did they have  lots of patterns and books.

I am not usually into table runners but I will have to take that back now.  This was adorable.  Tonight is  our Panguitch sew night so I hope someone is taking pictures and notes.  Look for them on quiltwalker
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love this shop, I try to make in when I'm in that area. Cori Blunt is the designer of the pink and red applique quilt and the lady bug tablerunner. She does amazing work. She is from Eagle Mountain, UT. Her company is Chitter Chatter Designs. I bet you could find her patterns there. I wish I was at Panguitch sew night. I will be wandering over to Quiltwalker.

    ReplyDelete