Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I can't believe I forgot this.

I told you about my failure to get some good pictures from our guild meeting the other night.  However, I forgot to mention that we had a great pot luck dinner and Kenda brought what I think was the hit of the night. I got the recipe for you all.... Here it is.  Mmmmmmm

Kenda's Cowgirl Bean Dip

1 package jimmy dean sausage browned
1 package cream cheese the square one
1 cup sour cream
1 can red beans
1 can pinto beans
1 can black beans
1 bell pepper (chopped)
1 chopped onion
1 lg. jar salsa

Combine everything in a crock pot and simmer 1 hour.
We had it with chips, but Kenda  uses it as a main dish  by havint it over baked potatoes. She even stuffs tamales with it.   It is pretty tasty.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Just getting caught up on blogs now that I am back in town. I love Quilts, etc. It was my favorite quilt store when I lived in Northern Utah.
    And I'm going to make that bean dip. It sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete