Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 23, 2013

How did I miss all these?

Melissa of Happy Quilting had a post on her blog about the Fatquarterly modern madness brackets.  I remembered this from a few years ago so I went over to check it out.   Where did all this great fabric come from and how did I miss it? I was only familiar with about half of these.  One I hadn't seen that everyone seems to be talking about is called "architextures."  I see why is is getting so much attention.  This is probably my favorite piece in the collection 



Another line I had not seen was called "Lucky Penny"  How did I miss this one what fun colors. 



This is probably going to be one of my favorite pieces of the year.  It is from the Madrona Road Collection.  Another one I had not heard of before.  What fun to have a reason to look up new fabric. 

If you want to catch up on some of the great lines that are out there, or if you want to vote for your favorites, head on over to the fatquartely web site and print off you own "Modern Madness"  bracket chart. 

 I am looking up fabric and going to fill it in this week.  Who do you pick to win?  

No comments:

Post a Comment