Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We had our guild meeting tonight... It was a pot luck party

if there is one thing that quilters know how to do besides quilt it's cook.  We all enjoyed a feast.  I want to get my hands on a whole bunch of recipes.  We all had contracted to finish a UFO in January of last year.  Tonight was the night to show and tell.  So there were many UFO that are now finished. 

I have tons of pictures, tonight I am only going to show the quilts that were used for decoration.  I will show the others during the rest of the week.  The tables were decorated with Jim Shore Nativity sets and angels it was all very festive.  I didn't even take pictures of the tables I was so involved with the quilts.

I forgot this was on here look at this great quilt bag.  Mary had it full tonight.

Love the wonky trees.

I thought these ginger bread boys were so cute.





Here we go.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I am in awe of all you talented ladies.
    That bag is beautiful.
    What did you work on? What was your UFO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Miss you guys! The quilts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete