Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 26, 2010

Oh, I found more great pictures from our show and tell

Nan made both of these.  They look like so much fun to make.

Kay and Mary-Miller each made one of these.  They only worked on them together. They turned out great.  The picture of the other one failed.  I don't know why but it said security alert.  Must have been a powerful picture.  Anyway I think this is a great quilt.  Almost like it tells a story.

Mary-Millers rooster.

Helen has been busy making aprons this year. 

Look at this adorable snowman quilt she made.  I think I need one of these.  I would put minki on the back.


This is one of the patterns Marylou made for Christmas.

Another one.  Oops looks like it is upside down.

And a third one.

More tomorrow.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. All of these are beautiful.
    I have a soft spot for the snowman quilt, soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete