Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I have a new quilt that is going on my list.

I saw Kim's new quilt here and it is something I really want to do.  The problem is, I am looking at so many quilts on the net,  drooling over so much fabric and now I am looking at paper and hoping to make Christmas cards and mini albums.  My sewing has come to a halt but my list just keeps getting longer. 

I promised you pictures of the bowls the ladies made a few weeks ago and here they are.  Shannon made two. 

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Kims quilt is beautiful. I love the meaning behind it.
    Welcome to the world of the multi crafter. I have forgot about more projects then what I want to do LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multicrafting is a problem!! But a fun problem (although usually an expensive problem). I love your blog!! The quilts are all beautiful, I'm going to send the link to a couple friends who quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for following me and giving me a shout out on 2peas.
    Now don't be shy, you can leave me some love on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete