Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2010

More from show and tell. WoW!

Love it!

This is a great sampler.  Sorry I wasn't back far enough to get the whole thing.

There were several of these.  Shawna said this was a bugger it would not lay flat.

Becky brought this for someone else.  The fabric is western.

Nan said yes this was a bugger.  I can't help it though I love the lonestar.

Nan's presents quilt made with Kate Spain Christmas fabric. 

Janine hand quilted this.

All 50 states  flowers are embordered here.  She said it was just like one her grandmother had made for her wedding. 
I am not going to put more names with the quilts because I am finding that my memory is not to sharp today.  Enjoy anyway. 

1 comment:

  1. I am drooling, these quilts are just stunning. I agree the lone star is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete