Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 16, 2012

We took a class called Jennie's Twist. Not to hard mostly fun.

These are Claudia's blocks.  I really like the way they turned out and you can begin to see the twist.

These colors look masculine to me.  I can't wait to see Nan's quilt done.  

I even got a couple of blocks done.  I'm really liking the color on this.


In the room next to us they were making this quilt called Orange Marmalade.  It is so fun to see all the color ways that the ladies were using. 








In the next room down they were making baskets.  Really cute quilt.

 Becky is making hers with black white and green for a baby quilt.  Very fun. 

1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying seeing these pictures from Ruby's! Every quilt is wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing Jan Marie!

    ReplyDelete