Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm going to a quilt retreat!

I got an email from Bonnie about the quilt retreat at Bryce Canyon next month.  Really she was only asking if we needed a special diet (I don't) but it reminded me that it is coming up fast.  This is the first year I have ever been able to go.  I am doing a class after work on Friday.  Usually the classes are full before I see the schedule.  This year I happened to be at guild when the papers were out and I'm going.  I think someone told me if you didn't get your application in with in 3 days of the announcement that you would not get in.  Because of space limitations there can only be so many attend.  I am excited.


This is the class I am taking.  Isn't it awesome.  I am thinking I will use batiks.  I have a Robert Kaufman bali pop in Pink Lemonade.  I am going to pull it out and see if it has enough lights and darks and if there is enough contrast.  I only have a month to get ready.



1 comment:

  1. Have a great time at your retreat. Always wonderful to get away and spend your time doing something you love.

    Kelly
    mytimepassages.com

    ReplyDelete