Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sew night....

Jerilu is making progress on her Farmers Wife blocks.  These are the blocks where she is using some of the fabric given to her by Mrs. Lynn. 

Nobody actually brought their machines but we had some show and tell, we visited and Claudia showed us how to cut out a new quilt of wonky trees. She got hers all cut out while we sat and visited with her. It is good to get back into the swing of sew night.  I've really  missed it.   Panguitch in the summer can be hectic.

Here is another hat Helen made.

Oh my, I think this quilt is so cute.  Jeri brought it to work on the binding. 

Here is Lauren's college quilt quilted.  It still needs binding but time seemed to run out today.  


LaVee's sister in law made this bag out of woven placemats.  That inside fabric is fabulous.


This is the quilt you have seen before. It's quilted and ready for binding.  Lauren and I put this together.  She should be warm at school.

 
Jeri's granddaughter who is twelve put this quilt together.  She did a great job. Marylou quilted it for her and it is so cute.  I love the owls in the fabric.  Fabric is from adorn it.

These hats Helen makes are so cute for big and little girls.




3 comments:

  1. I love Helen's hats and Jeri's quilt, and the little red bag is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing what all you ladies are up to. Thanks for posting Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see how to cut a quilt of wonky trees! All your ideas have me wanting to get off the net and QUILT!

    ReplyDelete