Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Time is relative....

No it should not have taken this long to get it done but well there were lots of things going on.  I decorated this magnet board for my youngest to take to college. It seems like it took along time to put together.  But is is now gone to school and so is she.  How did that happen.  Just yesterday she was tripping up the aisle from preschool graduation and now college.  Time  seems to play tricks on us all.


This doesn't look anything like our original plan for it.  It was supposed to have red and white flowers and red and white rick rack.  I kind of like it though.  It was really fun to make.  Lauren painted the board a bright turquoise and decided to tone it down with a little white.  I made flowers from some tutorials on the web and glued them to the board.  The small flowers are attached to magnets. 
Sorry for the picture I am having to take them with my phone for a while as the port to put my card in the computer is not accepting the card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment