Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sew night but I think we are all worn out.

We mostly sat around and visited.  I worked on  binding Laurens quilt.  Remember the one made out of sugar and spice fabric.  I will post it when the binding is finished. 

LaVee, Claudia and Helen were crocheting hats.

  Judy brought the fabric for advice on her next quilt. 

Claudia brought these awesome ribbon embroidered   pillow cases that Sheri had done. 


Helen and Claudia brought a great pattern they found at Lazy May that would be so fun for a wedding gift. 

Other than that we sat and talked about sewing and many things.  We agreed that it had refreshed us to be there. 





1 comment:

  1. All the projects are lovely.
    I am loving those pillow cases :)

    I have posted a card for you and all the wonderful women who left me such sweet comments on my blog last week.

    ReplyDelete