Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 7, 2011

More Eye Candy, this time from market

I know it has been a while since market but I have some great pictures that I have not seen anywhere else yet so.  I hope you enjoy these.  It has been so long I may not remember the booths.  I tried to take a picture of the booth name when I took the pictures but forgive me if I missed it.

Storm at sea, I really like how the colors flow  on this. 

Amazing what you can do with the new cutters.

You know I have a soft spot for sunbonnet sue so when I saw this international one I had to have a picture.

This was a really cute booth.

fun quilts.
I love the background with this scene quilt.

I love this quilt, I saw it in a magazine somewhere.


Love the background on this too.


The first applique I ever did was from this designer.  It was called homecoming hearts.  Love this.

2 comments:

  1. I still love seeing pictures from Market. Thanks!

    Nedra

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very inspiring. I adore Sunbonnet Sue too - that is one unique quilt. Thanks for sharing. I definitely hadn't seen these beauties blogged elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete