Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More Eye Candy from Quilt Walk

Does anyone know what pattern this is?  the more I look at it the more I think this ones is going on my list. 

 One of Betty's beautiful quilts.  I love that she uses bright colors.



I like the feelings of this quilt.  I wonder what the name is?



Dana at her booth.

this booth was so cute and I am drawing a blank on the name.

I have shown this before as it was done by one of the teachers at QW but to see it in person was incredible.

I don't remember the name of this booth either but I know the shop is in Hurricane and the lady was so nice.  See the quilt on the right.  It is for sure going on my list.  I can't believe I didn't get a better picture of it.  The center is a panel but the border just makes the whole thing.  It is snowballs in different sizes.

what a cute baby quilt.

Jeri's booth was awesome.  I think all the vendors did a good job.

Jerilu and Mavis.  You will see lots of both of them next year.

Helpers at entrance to the quilt show.

Our display of the Quilt Walk Quilt for this year.  I hope the lady that won it was excited.  She wasn't there the day of the drawing.

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful quilts. I love the warmth of a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved quilts, but have never had a homemade one, only store-bought. My favorite is the 3rd one from the top and the Eagle one.

    ReplyDelete