Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 10, 2011

Yay! I am back.....Quilt Walk here I come!

I got back in town about seven and ran down to see what was going on at the festival.  The quilt show was  over for the night but there were a couple of classes going on.


This way cute quilt holds the baskets and tickets with the blocks for the block exchange.  Actually it is winner take all, well sort of. 


Here are this years T Shirts for sale.

Jill is teaching her frog class tonight.

The ladies looked like they were having a great time.

 I heard that they had some awesome quilts started.

Oh my gosh, this is the cutest quilt.  I have to say I hardly noticed it from the class schedule.  When I walked in the room tonight I was wishing I was in the class.  they were laying out the pieces and glueing them down.  I can't wait to see them done.  Here is the demo and this is the completed one. 


Loving all of these.

I just slipped into Emily's room and took a quick shot of this as they were busy working away in there.   I love the colors in this Maverick Star. 

One of the houses on the home tour was Claudias.  We  quickly ran over there to see it before Leon got the quilts taken down.   they had showcased the quilts in such a unique way.  Be sure to head on over to her blog in the next few days to see them.  Give her a few days though because she is swamped with festival stuff.  Leon did a great job showing us around. 
I can't wait to show you tomorrow. 

Enjoy! Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment