Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 17, 2011

Placemats and Classes

One of our service projects this year is making place mats for our "meals on wheels" program.  There were so many cute ones I wanted you to see them all hanging on the walls in the auditorium.




Claudia, Nan, Marylou and Linda at the registration table.  It looks like the fun starts  the minute you get here.  For me the hardest part is getting all my "necessary" stuff out of the car and into the building.

This quilt will be raffled off at the balloon festival the end of June. 
Flora talking about block placement and how you get a different look with different placement.


They were getting right to work in the Crochet bag class.

Emily with her "Breathe" quilt. 

Over Thursday and Friday this quilt was put together for the Chemo Quilt Sew In.  Pretty awesome isn't it?

I think the word I would use for this quilt is charming. 


1 comment: