Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Show and tell at Sew Night

Jeri got these two awesome quilts back this week from the quilter.  I really like this one and how scrappy it is but I think instead of four inch blocks I may have to go with 6 to 8 inches.  There are a ton of four inch squares here.
I like the circle quilting on it.
Here is Jeri's Farmers Wife.  She said it took one year to finish.  I have showed you this before, these are the blocks she used some of Mrs. Lynns fabrics in.  Mrs. Lynn was our third grade teacher in Panguitch for many years.  She has been gone for quite a while now but it is fun to look at the blocks and think about her.
I think my favorite block is this little blue and yellow one.  
I love the old fashioned feel of these umbrella girls that Betty brought to show us.  


Helen has been making string quilt as you go place mats.  
Helen put this baby quilt together from a panel she had in her stash. 

At the winter retreat at Ruby's we saw a quilter making these scarf's.  Claudia finished this one already.  I know Jeri Lu has ordered some of the yarn. 



 The yarn is so unusual.  I know she knitted this but I would like to try it with crochet.  
 I am loving the look of batiks lately.  These next two are ones Claudia got back from the quilter.
 Claudia finished her star and it too came back from the quilter.
 Look at the beautiful quilting on this.
 Dianne's Star is still a work in progress but everytime I see it I love the colors she chose.
Everyone has been busy.  

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see everyone's Show and Tell. Tell Claudia I say hello! I've made the same scarf out of regular yarn. And I love the Farmer's Wife quilt! She did a great job!

    ReplyDelete