Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Great stuff from Sylvia Lewis, our guest today

"This will be my fourth year teaching at Quilt Walk!  It is one of my very favorite quilting events of the year!  I am a native Utahn, born and raised in Salt Lake. My husband and I are now living the rural life in Ephraim.  We have 3 children and 3 grandchildren, with another one due in October!  No, that baby quilt isn't started yet, I was waiting to find out if it will be a boy or a girl.

These photos are from my Jazzy class.  It is a fun block to play with and every student's quilt turned out unique!  I love log cabins and their variations and hope to do some more in the future.







I am also teaching the Dice and Splice Flag.  It is a fun way to quilt as you go!  The blocks go together quickly and most will be able have their quilt done in class.

I also love to knit, with lace shawls being my addiction right now. I blocked these two shawls while at Quilt Walk last summer and photographed them at the motel.  






I am looking forward to another wonderful Quilt Walk Festival!



 

1 comment:

  1. These quilt blocks are gorgeous.
    I love those crochet blankets, beautiful

    ReplyDelete