Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Last Wednesday was sew night.

In stead of sewing some of us began making a book like those Holly makes.  Holly did all the work of cutting and putting the kits together.  It was great fun but of course our books are not done.  One more night should do it.  I hope.  She sews on her pages and it makes them look so finished.  I am not sure mine are going to look that good.  I will try to show you the great kits she put together and all of us working so hard as soon as my camera shows back up.  Dianne who is expecting a new grand baby is making the cutest baby book.  Holly really was able to make kits for each of us that fit our personalities. She is going to be teaching the class at the quilt walk this year.  I am thinking of making one to keep pictures of my quilts in. It may take me a couple of years though to fill it up. 
We have sew night again tomorrow because guild meeting was changed to the 27th.  MaryLou is going to show us how to do rope baskets.  It should be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I can't wait to see your finished book!!!!
    I am finally getting my Halloween Quilt Wall hanging put together. Hopefully it will be done by Halloween LOL.

    ReplyDelete