Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 11, 2014

Show and tell from Bryce Canyon Quilters Guild Meeting.

After LaRetta finished showing all her fun and beautiful quilts, That Star one has stayed with me and I go back to look at it when I open the blog, we had show and tell.  Crystal wasn't here last month so she had lots of fun stuff to show. First a bag she made at winter retreat.




 Nan sent this quilt to be auctioned off for the hospital fund.  The picture doesn't do it justice I love the colors and fabrics in this one. 
 Sandy said she liked the zig zag quilt that Crystal did so well, she made her own version of it. 

 Shauna finished this Christmas quilt, I love that it is so modern, and she also made the second one here from a panel she got in Alaska.

 Sheri added a little improv to this one, can you see it.  I like the unexpectedness of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment