Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 7, 2014

Pictures from last guild meeting

Our block of the month was the snowball and I have to say I love this block.  I like the way it makes the block seem finished.   look at this snowballs only quilt.  I am in awe.  
 Tonya said this one was quick but I fell in love with it.  I came right home and ordered me some of the table for two fabric and as soon as it gets here I am going to put one together.  
 Our Mystery Quilter this month is Lauretta.  Here she shows her quilt that won peoples choice at Quilt Walk two years ago. 
She and Shannon made these from a pattern in a magazine.  

 This is a recent finish.  Love the quilt blocks on the side of the houses.  

 Another recent finish. 
 She said she made this one just because she wanted to.  That is the great part about quilting. 



 She made this with Shannons help.  Oh my, it is soo adorable.   (gushing because it is really cute)
She said this would be hers as her house is decorated in Americana. 

 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan, I was in a class last year and I am trying to find out the name of the wallhanging and the teachers name. I can not find my pattern from class. It is in the posting in June 2013. It is purple, Lime green and orange. It was a fabulous paper piecing technique. Hope you can help.
    Doreen Kinkade

    ReplyDelete