Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Winter retreat at Ruby's Inn

I am so sad that I didn't get to go to the trunk show on Thursday night.  I missed Ben Behunin the Author of the Neiderbipp trilogy of books, luckily he still had his pottery on display and he even helped hold quilts for the trunk show at noon on Friday.  
I thoroughly enjoyed the books and Ben said that there is another one in the works from Neiderbipp.  It is a place you will not want to leave.  The first book in the series is called "Remembering Isaac: The Wise and Joyful Potter of Niederbipp" 


If you decide to read these or have already read them let me know what you think.
 I will have the pictures I was took at the retreat up soon.  I was able to attend on Friday, what a great time to be inspired and associate with others who love fabric and quilts.  


No comments:

Post a Comment