Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 24, 2014

This is some show and tell from Winter Retreat

This is taken from one of Corry Blunt, Chitter Chatter Designs. She said she had to add a surfer other wise it fit her family perfectly.
Sorry I didn't get info on other quilts except to say they are awesome. 
I think she called this one her favorite things.  Notice the diet coke on the left side.  
I really want to do another zig zag or in modern language chevron.
This next quilt Cadence is teaching this quilt at quilt walk, it is called "Quilting with Grandma"
Oh my goodness this is an awesome round robin quilt the teacher is Krisanne Watkins.  I think the theme was Christmas through the eyes of a child.  Everyone had their blocks done and they began putting them together during class.  Krisanne is doing one at Quilt Walk that is called the "Ultimate Round Robin"

Look at the work in this one.  
Everytime I see this next one I could kick myself for not following along with the "Row Along"  when Lori did this on her blog.  


1 comment:

  1. Oh how I have missed seeing these beautiful quilts :)
    Stunning all of them.

    ReplyDelete