Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 10, 2010

More great pictures from sew night. No the pictures are not great but the subject of them are.

Here is a quilt I am finally getting the binding on.  It is from Quilt Walk Festival 2004.  I can't remember the name and am hunting frantically for the pattern.  Anyway almost a finish.


John 'ALee brought her blocks from her mystery BOM that she is working on.
They are really cute.  I wish they showed up as good here as IRL.  The first one is finished.
This one is a work in progress. 


John ALee also had a bag Marla had made for her.  It has some bling on the top white band. 

Next Wednesday is our guild meeting.  I can't wait to see what everyone has been working on.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Jan...it was so fun to get to sew with you gals! My offer still stands on helping you to cut out your Meet Me In Paris Quilt!

    ReplyDelete