Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 4, 2014

I made it to sew night and look at all the fun show and tell.

Becky brought her freshly quilted and bound chicken quilt.  She said it was the most fun quilt she had ever done.  This was from a class she took at the Cedar retreat last winter. 



Love this next one.  I think it is LaVee's ? 

We did something like this at quilt guild but this is one Claudia made a little more...awesome.


Claudia brought this to show us, she is teaching this pattern at festival at Bryce Canyon in February.  I signed up for this one.  

I wanted to sign up for this one too but I only had one day.  
Is this cool or what?

She has a new pattern book and she is going to make all the quilts in it.  This one is so interesting.  It is appliqued on to a whole piece of cloth.  


Here is her finished ultimate round robin quilt from winter fest last year.  I like it so much I signed up for the one this year.  I hope she gets our info out soon.  I want to start right away because as you know I am  a turtle when it comes to sewing.  

Isn't this fun with the embroidery in the center.  I think this is Lauretta's . 


Oh my look at all that work.  I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment