Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Quilt Walk this Week!

Besides all the things going on behind the scenes to make the Quilt Walk Festival run smooth, the whole town is getting ready.  

The Quilt Walk Park looks great.   Here is the  story of the Quilt Walk the Video  .



Store fronts are ready. 


The Daughters of the Utah Pioneers museum is one of the homes on the Red Brick home tour. 

Every street corner is decked out for the celebration.  
Hope to see you there.  If you come, I would love to visit with you.  


3 comments:

  1. I would love to see this! It will be on my list of places to see in Utah for our next trip. I had heard of the quilt walk as it was talked about in a Mormon Museum that I have been through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Carol and I will be there tomorrow. We are taking 2 classes each. Looking forward to fabulous time.
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great week. How fun. Miss seeing you Jan.

    ReplyDelete