Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It's Up...The Quilt Walk Festival Classes are up.

I talked to Suzanne tonight and the classes are posted.  Registration won't be open until Friday, February 1st,  so when you see the message at the top of the page that says registration is closed it really means it is not open yet.  The link is right there on the right hand side of the blog, or here, go to the quilting classes on the top of the page to see the classes with samples of the quilts.  I love to look but hate to have to narrow it down to only the few classes I can take.
Picture here is from a class Nanette of Freda's Hive taught a couple of years ago at the festival.

For those of you that are new to the Quilt Walk here is the video our travel council made about it.  If you don't know the Quilt Walk Festival is big stuff in our little town.   Quilt Walk Story


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I had never even heard about this before but as soon as I saw Panguitch I knew it was Utah. What a wonderful story!

    ReplyDelete