Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Message from Jerilu

      Just a note to thank everyone who helped with the Quilt Walk Festival this year.  There are hundreds of hours of effort no one ever sees! It takes so many people to make this a successful event. 
     We appreciate all who participated as instructors and all who came as students.  The support we felt as a new committee was great.
     Again Thank you everyone and see you all again next year!

                                                                                 Jeri Lu and the Quilt Walk Committee



I had to post this quilt that someone had brought to the show.  I believe it tells a story of a group or family that met for the years 1874-1978  but I didn't get the whole story but I love the fun blocks and idea of the quilt.  



I had to post this quilt that someone brought to the show.  I believe it tells a story of a group or family that met for the years 1874-1978  but I didn't get the whole story but I love the fun blocks and idea of the quilt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment