Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Yay another sew night

Karen has made aprons for all the girls in her family.

All the little girls in LaVees family are getting these sooo cute P.J.s.  The blue is really pretty, it is getting harder and harder to find trico for these projects anymore.

 She also crocheted this bracelet.

And sewed on the binding for this quilt.  Busy girl.

Helen is making this stocking cap for a grandbaby.

These are so cute they are part of a set of six that Donna is doing. 
Becky is making a black and orange quilt for a friend who is a big fan of Oregon State.  (I hope I got the right Oregon College with the black and orange)

Jerilu cut out fabric for this advent quilt.  The pattern looks hard but she said it is fairly easy.  It almost made me want to try it.  Since I have the fatquarter shoppe christmas BOM from last year only barely started, I am going to hold myself back.

Marylou is doing another tube quilt.  I really like how fresh blue and yellow are together.

this is so cute but sorry I can't remember what craft she said this is.  She can do almost anything. 

Lana had found this quilted  apron to show us. 
It was a good night to get out and visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment